Meeting Facilitation Essentials
January 25, 2023 - January 27, 2023
Three-day Online Workshop
with Diane Musho Hamilton
Coming in early 2023
SIGN-UP BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
In our capacity as leaders, team members, and consultants, we spent a great deal of time in meetings. But we spend very little time exploring what makes for good, efficient, and enjoyable meetings. This three-day online workshop is designed to look at that question, and show us some of the basics of meeting design and simple facilitation skills.
In six online sessions over the three days, participants will:
- Explore the structure of meetings (beginnings, middles, and ends)
- Learn the basics of meeting design
- Balance participant engagement with efficiency and timeframes
- Facilitate open discussions
- Lead creative thinking and brainstorming processes
- Create priorities and evaluate options
- Engage decision-making protocols
- Handle basic conflicts
- Enliven groups with creativity and play
The agenda will include useful conceptual maps, small group discussions, and practice scenarios. This experience will give you the tools you need to design simple, effective meetings, competently facilitate discussions, help your groups make good decisions, and create an atmosphere that is enjoyable and productive.
Note: This training is highly recommended for anyone considering the Real LIFE Facilitator program. The next cohort will begin in November 2023.
Meeting Facilitation Essentials is offered by Real LIFE Programs, administered by Two Arrows Zen.