- This event has passed.
Integral Practitioner Convergence
April 16, 2021 - April 18, 2021
Evolving Integral Practice in a Time of Cascading Crises
Meridian University Center for Transformative Learning
Join Diane Musho Hamilton and 80+ other speakers from around the globe April 16-18, 2021.
Integral practitioners from around the world are converging online to learn from each other about the capabilities, methods, models and practices that they are innovating in the context of their professional engagements.
Participants will include aspiring, early career, mid-career, established, and distinguished Integral Practitioners in the domains of education, coaching, organizational leadership, business, and well-being & healthcare.
- Experience a diverse community of inquiry and practice.
- Engage with established Integral Practitioners from around the world via live video regarding their professional work and learning journeys.
- Connect with other aspiring and emerging practitioners.
- Collaborate with others in prototyping your practice idea.
- Discover the distinct web of competencies required for realizing your unique vision of integral practice.
- Explore the core consciousness capacities vital for Integral Practitioners.
Access three days of panels and collaboration addressing the future of coaching, organizational development, leadership, and integral practice across domains.